QuickBooks has Stopped Working, QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise
QuickBooks software shows many technically mismanaged errors, one of the most common error QuickBooks users see QuickBooks Has Stopped Working due to certain technical problems.
Sometimes this error is caused by system malfunction itself like software errors and environmental problems in addition to these technical problems there is the reason behind how QuickBooks software interact with these variables.
For this error users may experience this error while doing the particular task, to avoid this error we recommend QB users stay up to date with the latest version of QuickBooks and not let QuickBooks not responding error.
How Error “QuickBooks has stopped working” occurs?
- This error occurs due to the long company name
- Due to hardware corruption resulting from missing and damaged QBWUSER.INI file
- Damaged window operation system
How to fix Error QuickBooks has stopped working?
This error can be fixed by:
- Downloading QuickBooks component repair tool
- By giving the command run or by rebooting the system
- Disabling temporary the system antivirus
QuickBooks users know how to do Microsoft latest updates, which results in an error when operating QB or cause the program crash frequently on server 2008 and Windows 7.
If users are using QuickBooks in windows 8 and windows 10 or window server 2012/2016; the steps mentioned below help users to resolve these errors
When a user tries to run QuickBooks Pro, Premier Enterprise, user check an error shown on your desktop QuickBooks has stopped working or no notification; there may be several reasons behind, and several solutions to resolve this error.
- User company name too long
- System hardware malfunction
- Missing or damaged QBWUSER.INI file
- Damaged QuickBooks desktop installation or program files
- Window operating system malfunction
QuickBooks install diagnostic tool denoted as (QBInstall tool)
- The user must Download QuickBooks install the diagnostic tool on your system
- After opening tool, save the company file in the system
- Close opened the program, after closing run QB install tool
- This installation process takes up to 20 minutes, depending on system efficiency and internet speed
- After running tool to make sure tool is properly updated and restart the system
Disable system anti-virus software and reboot system
- Reboot system
- After rebooting open user QB desktop
- If error remains unresolved again disable antivirus, refer to antivirus support files and IT technician to follow steps how to disable antivirus software
Rename the system QBWUSER.INI file
- Rename the user QBWUSER.INI file
- Renaming file erase previous company open list, so the user needs to open the company file manually
- Open the file folder where you have saved INI File, so folder will be visible user might need to enable hidden folders and files
- Location of the file folder
- Then Right click the QBWUSER.INI select Rename
- At the end of folder add a previous file name
- User Rename the file
- After renaming file user should try o open the sample of the company file
Using clean install reinstall
When QuickBooks does not function properly and simply reinstall does not give resolution, the user must reinstall QuickBooks, and rename installation files and also reinstall the program, this procedure is termed as clean uninstall and clean install.
Uninstall QuickBooks desktop
- Press windows+R to run an open command
- Type the control panel and click OK
- Click features and programs in; if there is panel view in category uninstall the program
- Select QuickBooks and click change/uninstall
- Follow instructions to complete the process
Rename installation folders
Users have the option to run QuickBooks clean install tool to rename the company folder if the user doesn’t want to run these tool users have the option to manually rename the QuickBooks installation folder.
QuickBooks Customer Support | QuickBooks Error Support
QuickBooks software is specially designed to facilitate the business and company accounting dealings in a most reliable way, Intuit QuickBooks make sure to make business things easy for its users.
So keeping in mind our customers ease we offer our valued customers our support team who deal with common QuickBooks error in a technical way.
QuickBooks has stopped Working? Get our support with CPAs and accounting advisors at QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1800-961-9635.